Life-Science and environmental sectors, forest industry and bioeconomy – everywhere there is a need for chemical analysis. We develop and validate analytical methods, carry out assessments and perform quality control.
Across a wide range from pharmaceuticals over biofuels to wastewater and to consumer products there is great demand of chemical and physical analysis, be it in the monitoring of processes, in quality control or in problem solving.
At RISE we appreciate that all customer requests and situations are unique - and so are our responses. By combining expertise with different methodologies and techniques we tailor an individual solution to fit your specific needs.
In all cases, our core value is quality, as we recognize that reliable results are key to correct decisions which are required for success.
We can assist you with for example:
- Method development
- Chemical characterization of solids and liquids
- Isolation and identification of trace elements and impurities
- Chromatographic purification
- Regulatory issues
For built-in quality throughout your entire process we provide:
- Qualification and validation assessments
- GMP/GLP certified analyses, or analyses certified to other quality systems
- Quality control and stability studies
When collaborating with us we promise you:
- A comprehensive, responsible view of the work assigned to us
- Project management committed to delivery and at the right quality level
- Full CMC-support including QP-release
- HPLC, UHPLC - UV, CAD, RI
- LC-MS, LC-MS/MS (Q, QQQ, Q-ToF)
- GC - FID, AED, MS, Headspace GC-FID
- Preparative LC and CCC, (mg-g-scale)
- Titrator and Karl Fischer-titrator
- Dissolution apparatus and Franz-cells
- Climate chambers (freezer, fridge, 25°C/60%RH and 40°C/75%RH)