Processum Biorefinery Cluster - membership
Members of Processum Biorefinery Cluster receive assistance in accelerating towards commercialization, access to unique research infrastructure, support in seeking funding, increasing visibility, and networking with valuable contacts.
Are you a stakeholder who has a solution for how we can transition to a bioeconomy? Are you developing new products in areas such as food, chemicals, materials, or biofuels and do you want to accelerate their path to commercialization with our assistance? Then feel free to get in touch with us to initiate a dialogue about whether the right conditions can be created through the Processum Biorefinery Cluster and the innovation environment emerging around the Bioeconomy Arena.
By collaborating and staying updated on the industry, we can develop our competencies and discover new opportunities.
Offer as a cluster member:
- Cluster members get access to unique infrastructure where test and demo facilities linked to biotechnology and chemistry are completely built based on the industry's needs.
- Cluster members get access to all members of the cluster and the Interest Association, a network that consists of entire value chains where RISE as cluster leader works with matchmaking between the cluster members and the rest of the network.
- As a cluster member, you get access to guidance and advice in the financing landscape.
- Cluster members are invited annually to network meetings with the aim of finding synergies and collaborations.
- Cluster members get the opportunity to participate in events arranged by RISE or where RISE is a partner and have the opportunity to invite speakers.
- Through planned communication efforts, cluster members are regularly given visibility via RISE digital channels.