Analyses for pulp industry
RISE has many years of experience in analysing chemical and physical parameters for pulp industry.
We offer analyses of:
- Black liquor
- Solid fuels (bark, wood chips, sludge, lignin etc.)
- Liquid fuels (tall oil, pitch oil, fuel oil etc).
- Ash from electrostatic precipitators
- Ash from combustion plants
With our advanced instruments we can determine chemical and physical parameters as:
- Dry matter content (black liquor)
- Moisture content (solid fuels)
- Water content (liquid fuels)
- Heating value, gross- and net calorific value
- Carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen
- Ash content
- Sulfur and chlorine
- Ash melting behavior
The customer receives a report with analysis results.
Please find contact information below
Analysis of black liquor, fuels and ash
Chemical and biological analysis, Pulp and paper, Testing
Please contact us for price information
The customer is responsible for the preparation and transport of the test items