Professor Mats Stading is Senior Scientist at Product Design and Adjunct Professor at Industrial and Materials Science at Chalmers University of Technology, both located in Gothenburg, Sweden. His group consists of 20 experts specialised in material science of food and other biological materials, material microstructure and aroma science. Professor Stading is internationally recognised and coordinates international as well as national projects, and is also Past President of the European Society of Rheology. Research interests include soft materials and foods, Food Oral Processing, biomaterials, rheology and micro-mechanical properties of biological systems.
For Mats' publications see: http://ri.diva-portal.org/smash/resultList.jsf?query=0000-0003-0310-446…
For recorded presentations and more information, see https://stading.se/en/science
- Remote Sensing of the Nano-Rheological Properties of Soft Materials Using Magne…
- A mechanical model of the human throat for swallowing rheology
- Bolus rheology of food for dysphagia management
- Compression of plant seeds assuming soft spheres
- Sound analysis of swallowing a shear-thinning fluid
- Reologi för välutbildade nybörjare
- Introduction to rheology for educated beginners
- Bolus rheology of texture-modified food - effect of degree of modification.
- Physical properties of a model set of solid, texture-modified foods
- Simultaneous X-ray Video-Fluoroscopy and Pulsed Ultrasound Velocimetry Analyses…