Martin Joborn holds a Ph.D. in Mathematical Optimization and through most of his career he has worked with resource optimization in the Railway sector. Martin is the coordinator of the research network Capacity in the Railway System (www.kajt.org), for which Trafikverket is the main financier and 7 academic partners are participating. Martin is responsible for the RISE iinternal work to hold together and strengthen RISE's railway profile.
Besides Railway applications, he has also worked with optimization in other areas, from optimization of Schedules for professional sports leagues to optimized allocation of research applications to reviewers.
Martin is also adjunct senior lecturer at Linköping University.
- Orsaker till opunktlighet : kritiska störningar och småförseningar
- Effekter av tidiga och sena godståg
- Effektsamband mellan störningar och punktlighet för resandetåg
- Guest editorial for the best papers of RailNorrköping 2019
- Description of a decision support tool aimed at advanced Real Time Network Mana…
- Förseningsbidrag och kritiska händelser – Nycklar till sambandet mellan störnin…
- Dynamic Pricing of Track Capacity
- Railway Timetabling Based on Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Finding available track capacity using track capacity corridors
- Towards a comprehensive model for track allocation and roll-time scheduling at …