Victor has extensive experience of applied research and development of digital communication media. He has, in a number of Vinnova projects, EU projects and industrial assignments, developed and illustrated cutting-edge technologies in intelligent agents using artificial intelligence, information distribution with cloud architectures and data collection via embedded systems.
Within currently ongoing and previous projects at RISE, Victor has analyzed the need for digitization and helped to digitize products through prototypes and technical demonstrators in an agile project model with quick feedback to partners. Victor has a PhD in the Internet of Things where he designed and evaluated a modified algorithm for the distribution of sensor data through worldwide heterogeneous networks with tolerance for high turnover of participating units.
During his doctoral studies, Victor has received a comprehensive review of the components required in the Internet of Things with a focus on requirements and needs in the distribution of sensor data. At the same time as research, Victor has taught mobile application development for Android, including how to access online services through standardized APIs.
- Resource consumption in a distributed Internet of Things : Examining energy con…
- Automatic sensor clustering : connectivity for the internet of things
- Potential to reduce climate impact with digitalisation in agriculture – literat…
- Digitaliseringens möjligheter och utmaningar inom förvaltning och underhållspla…
- lntegrated Optical Fiber Sensors in Additive Manufactured Metal Components for …
- Surveying and identifying the communication platforms of the internet of things
- Surveying indexing methods for the Internet of things
- STC-CAM1, IR-visual based smart camera system
- A Flexible Sensor and Actuator Gateway for Internet-of-Things Applications