Sara's research focus is how matehmatical optimization and simulation can be used to understand and develop processes and/or make planning easier in a variety of settings. Sara has mainly worked with railway applications, such as e.g. train timetabling and marshalling yard planning, but also with health care processes and personnel planning.
Sara has a Master in Operational Research from Edinburgh University, and a licentiate degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Mälardalens Högskola. Sara is also currently a PhD student at Linköping University.
- REDIG- Regionala godshubbar i Göteborg : FÖRSTUDIE – DRIVE SWEDEN
- Slutrapport för Detaljering i tidtabellsplanering: mikro och makro (MIMA)
- Flexibilitet för ökad kapacitet på Malmbanan
- Slutrapport i projektet Processtöd för framtagning av tågplanerna T21 och T22 -…
- Slutrapport for Grafiska Prognostidtabeller
- Timetable quality from the perspective of a railway infrastructure manager in a…
- A MILP-based heuristic for a commercial train timetabling problem
- Uncovered capacity in Incremental Allocation
- Towards a comprehensive model for track allocation and roll-time scheduling at …