Mehrzad Lavassani is Senior Researcher at the Applied Digitalisation unit in Industrial Systems department. Her primary focus is on design and development of cross-disciplinary projects and solutions to aid the digital transformation in industries. She has been coordinating and collaborating in several European and national projects addressing data-driven innovation in a full chain of data generation, system development and AI-enabled smart manufacturing (predictive maintenance, health diagnostics and robotics.)
Mehrzad's research background is in computer and system sciences with extended experience in industrial data analytics and communication networks in industrial IoT applications. Through her interdisciplinary research, she is interested in finding innovative solutions as much as addressing the gap between the state of the art and state of practice to enable the realisation of innovation in process industries.
- Reliable Information Exchange in IIoT : Investigation into the Role of Data and…
- Modeling and Profiling of Aggregated Industrial Network Traffic
- From brown-field to future industrial networks, a case study
- Future industrial networks in process automation : Goals, challenges, and futur…
- Combining Fog Computing with Sensor Mote Machine Learning for Industrial IoT