Danira has an educational background as an agronomist, with specialization in soil science. Danira works primarily with issues related to sustainable agriculture and quantification of environmental and climate impact from our food systems.
Previously, Danira has worked as a farm advisor, including calculating climate impact at farm level, but also sustainable use of plant nutrition and general crop production consultation. Danira is happy to help actors within the agricultural and food sector to understand their environmental and climate impact and to find measures to reduce their negative impact as well as to promote a positive impact.
Danira's areas of specialization are the following:
• Environmental and climate analysis
• Soil carbon in agricultural land
• Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)
• Lectures on sustainable crop production and agriculture
• Crop prodcution, plant nutrition and eutrophication