Daniel is a researcher at RISE and a Ph.D. student at Mälardalen University.
Before his employment at RISE, Daniel has been the project manager for, and participated in, many industrial research projects at different levels at Mälardalen University.
During 2005-2014 he has also built a secure industrial research lab together with Ericsson AB and ABB, enabling industrial application of academic results within an academic environment. Daniel has given several courses in 800xA usage and maintenance as well as authored several programming courses for the 800xA core system for ABB University.
- Industrial System Level Test Automation
- Similarity-Based Test Effort Reduction
- Specification of Passive Test Cases Using an Improved T-EARS Language
- Industrial Scale Passive Testing with T-EARS
- A Case Study of Interactive Development of Passive Tests
- Similarity-based prioritization of test case automation
- From natural language requirements to passive test cases using guarded assertio…
- Similarity-Based Prioritization of Test Case Automation
- SAGA Toolbox : Interactive Testing of Guarded Assertions