Caroline Ankerfors holds an MSc in chemical engineering and a PhD in pulp and paper from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and is specialized in paper chemistry. With a background as a researcher and project manager in the field, she is now director for the Stock Design unit within the Department of Pulp, Paper and Packaging.
The Stock Design unit works to optimize and develop all the stock's components for the production of paper, board and tissue products. With a broad know-how within all papermaking processes, incl. areas such as chemical and fiber-based additives as well as mechanical treatment of fibers, product properties and processes are developed and improved on both a lab and pilot scale.
Ask me about
Ask me about
- Bulking method for chemical pulps and its effect on cellulose structure - A CP/…
- Final Report for the Source-Efficient Paper and Board Making Research Programme…
- Polyelectrolyte Multilayers and Other Dosage Strategies : Effects on Properties…
- A comparative study of polyelectrolyte multilayers and other chemical dosage st…
- Possible benefits of adding retention aids as well as cationic starch for dry s…
- Polyelectrolyte complexes for tailoring of wood fibre surfaces