Senior scientist and project manager working at RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, Glass section (former Glafo – the Glass Research Institute) since 2012. Holds a BSc in Chemical Engineering (2006) from Växjö University, Sweden and a PhD in Glass Technology (2012) from Linnaeus University, Sweden. FORMAS Future Research Leader 2019-2022 and awarded a Marie-Curie Fellowship in 2014 that was spent at Otto Schott Institute of Materials Research, University of Jena. Coordinator of the Solar-ERA.NET project LIMES – Light Innovative Materials for Enhanced Solar Efficiency (2014-2017). The author of more than 25 peer-reviewed scientific papers or conference papers as well as more than 25 scientific Conference contributions.
Mostly working in research projects on glass related to mechanical, optical or thermal properties, solar energy and solid-state electrolytes for batteries.
- Modification of Float Glass Surfaces by Ion Exchange
- Ion exchange processes on float glass surfaces
- Corrigendum to “Viscosity of alumina doped soda lime silicate glasses – observa…
- Glasfasader som solceller
- Aerosol-based deposition of broadband antireflective silica coating with closed…
- Nya ytbeläggningar ska minska snöförluster på solcellsanläggningar
- Towards practically stronger glass – recent advances and outlook
- Non-destructive strength testing of microindented float glass by a nonlinear ac…
- Durability of antireflective SiO2 coatings with closed pore structure