Director of Sustainable Business at RISE.
My team of 15 consists of 50 % well-cited researchers and 50 % practitioners (former entreprenuers, business leaders and consultants). We are some of Swedens foremost experts in three areas related to circular business model innovation:
* Product and business model design
* Data driven decision support
* Business coaching and implementation support
My own background: I am a well-cited (1400+) researcher most well known for my work on circular business model innovation and performance indicators for the circular economy. Google scholar here: https://scholar.google.se/citations?user=benXR74AAAAJ
I love to set up research-supported innovation projects on circular business models exploring sources of sustainable competitive advantage. I look especially for cases of radical eco-innovation, in which I include situations were we can realistically (albeit ambitiously) aim for roughly five times more customer value per production inputs.
I live in Göteborg, Sweden.
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslinder/
Keywords: Circular economy, innovation management, business model innovation, profitable sustainability, CE, CE-indicators, product as a service, mobility as a service.
- Testing metrics for measuring the circularity while metrics are being standardi…
- Determinants of consumer demand for circular economy products. A case for reuse…
- Linking circularity metrics at product and society level (LinCS) : Final report
- Product Labels for the Circular Economy : Are Customers Willing to Pay for Circ…
- Three-dimensional product circularity
- Product-level inherent circularity and its relationship to environmental impact
- Managing Emerging (Mis)Alignments in Data-Driven Servitization
- Integrating a business model perspective into transition theory : The example o…
- Business case for electric road
- A Metric for Quantifying Product-Level Circularity