Director of Sustainable Business at RISE. Innovation management to explore profitable paths to circular business models with our partners, usually product centric companies. Because only that which is profitable sticks around and spreads. So unprofitable environmental initiatives are always at risk to become meaningless.
My team consists of 50 % practitioners (former entreprenuers, business leaders and consultants) and 50 % well-cited researchers. I am the manager of some of Swedens foremost experts in four areas related to a circular transition:
* Product and business model design
* Business ecosystems and transition studies
* Data driven decision support
* Business coaching and implementation support
My own background: I am a well-cited (1200+) researcher most well known for my work on circular business model innovation and performance indicators for the circular economy. Google scholar here: https://scholar.google.se/citations?user=benXR74AAAAJ
Because of my position with such a strong team, I am probably your ideal talking partner if you want to set up a research-supported innovation project. In the case of how of transition your customer value proposition from one with decent products to one with products last longer or are used more intensively. I look especially for cases were we can realistically (albeit ambitiously) aim for roughly five times more customer value per production.
I live in Göteborg, Sweden.
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslinder/
Keywords: Circular economy, innovation management, business model innovation, profitable sustainability, CE, CE-indicators, product as a service, mobility as a service.
- Testing metrics for measuring the circularity while metrics are being standardi…
- Product Labels for the Circular Economy : Are Customers Willing to Pay for Circ…
- Determinants of consumer demand for circular economy products. A case for reuse…
- Three-dimensional product circularity
- Product-level inherent circularity and its relationship to environmental impact
- Managing Emerging (Mis)Alignments in Data-Driven Servitization
- Integrating a business model perspective into transition theory : The example o…
- Business case for electric road
- A Metric for Quantifying Product-Level Circularity
- Circular Business Model Innovation: Inherent Uncertainties