Mikael S. Magnusson is a senior researcher in the area of paper making and packaging. He has a background in mechanical engineering and a Ph.D in Solid Mechanics. His expertise areas are: material behavior, production processes and analysis thereof.
- Textile-like materials with foam forming on a paper machine
- Innovative paper-technology for novel longitudinally corrugated layers
- Towards a cellulose-based society : current market and consumer trends
- Innovative technology for making improved paper from the poorest fibers
- Towards a cellulose-based society : current trends, future scenarios, and the r…
- Investigation of interfibre joint failure and how to tailor their properties fo…