Sandras research is in the field of Human-Automation Interaction with focus on supporting operators in complex production. She presented her dissertation in 2018, titel "Towards increasing operator wellbeing and performance in complex assembly". Sandra is an Automation Engineer, has a bachelor in Psychology and her research focuses on operator cognition.
The aim is to increase the efficiency and sustainability within production (especially within manufacturing).
- SCARCE II - the sensible value chain (project manager). SCARCE stands for Sensible Value Chain through Digitalised Planning, Material handling and Circular Economy: www.ri.se/sv/vad-vi-gor/projekt/den-unika-vardekedjan-scarce-ii
- Pilotprojekt Robotlift (expert assessor) www.iuc.se/pilar-ger-robotlyft-foretagen/
- V-Machina - Virtual education for lathe and UR robot (project manager): https://www.ri.se/sv/vad-vi-gor/projekt/v-machina-virtuell-utbildning-s…
- Universal design of workplaces - manual assembly (UUAAMM, project manager in practise)
- edig (web editor) www.edig.nu
- Digitalization from a female perspective (project manager)
Sandra also works with course and method development within digitlization and has written a book together with Åsa Fast-Berglund called Smart automation, www.studentlitteratur.se/#9789144112275/Smart+automation.