Pasqualina Potena received the graduation degree in computer science from the University of L’Aquila, Italy, and the Ph.D. degree in sciences from the University “G. D’Annunzio” Chieti e Pescara, Italy. During a period from one year, she was Ph.D. guest student at Mälardalen University, Sweden. She was a research fellow with the University of L’Aquila, Politecnico di Milano, and University of Bergamo, Italy. She works closely with large scale and SMEs companies. Her research interests include optimal decision frameworks and software quality (reliability, availability, performance, cost, ...), software testing of large scale industrial software systems, optimization models, and Search Based Software Engineering (SBSE).
- Performance Testing Using a Smart Reinforcement Learning-Driven Test Agent
- The Next Level of Test Automation (NEXTA 2020)
- Using Mutant Stubbornness to Create Minimal and Prioritized Test Sets
- Multi-Objective Testing Resource Allocation under Uncertainty
- Similarity-based prioritization of test case automation
- Targeted Mutation : Efficient Mutation Analysis for Testing Non-Functional Prop…