RISE supports Swedish industry and society – how can we help you?
The corona pandemic has placed Swedish society in a serious situation. We need to act responsibly, both as citizens and employees, so as to not increase the rate of infection and, consequently, the burden on healthcare. We are already seeing the effects of the pandemic in society, industry and on the global economy, and it’s likely that myriad major changes await us in the time ahead.
Our business is carrying on, we are adapting to the current situation, following the recommendations from authorities and continuously updating our internal guidelines accordingly – guidelines that we also employ when interacting with our customers and suppliers.
RISE has been mandated by the Swedish government to be internationally competitive and facilitate sustainable growth in Sweden by strengthening competitiveness and innovation in the business community. Society and the business community need us now more than ever. We take responsibility for society and for our customers by keeping our business going, responding to our customers’ needs, and identifying ways in which we can contribute during this time of crisis. That’s why we want to know how we can help you. A few examples of how we can lend support follow below:
- Do you have a product or service that needs to enter the market quickly? We offer verification and certification.
- Our calibration business is running as usual.
- Our test beds and labs can be utilised remotely. Our experts use webcams so you can discuss tests with them. You can also connect to machine output data.
- We offer remote coaching and consulting.
- When operations come to a standstill, opportunities arise for skills development. We offer distance learning in multiple fields.