Anders Arkell is a PhD in Chemical Engineering in the area of membrane filtration. He is an expert in fractionation and separation of biomass compounds. Anders has founded several companies aiming at separation and valorisation of kraft lignin for different applications. He is mainly working with custom made separation processes for different feedstocks and applications. His focus is on kraft lignin, but he is also working with other biorefinery applications.
Do you have any questions for Anders? Don’t hesitate to contact him! (Contact details above.)
- Low-Molecular-Weight Lignin Recovery with Nanofiltration in the Kraft Pulping P…
- LignoCity – Flexible Production of Tailor-Made Lignin
- Learnings and Aspects on Kraft Lignin Separation and Valorisation
- Recovery and Characterization of Low-Molecular-Weight Lignin from Ultrafiltered…
- Replacement of fossil-based activated carbons