Membership level Platinum gives you early access to results and data.
Vertiv brings together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to ensure its customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network.
Platinum membership level includes:
- Three webinars annually with presentation from ongoing projects. One webinar is with others in the partnering program. The other webinars are specific for the platinum member (early access).
- Access to experts for workshops/meetings on specific topics (early and easy access).
- Bi-monthly membership follow-up with partner, ongoing and planned projects (early access).
- A package of all publicly available outputs (e.g., data, reports, presentations and papers) produced for one year. In addition, important reports from other sources (easy access).
- Four months of work by a junior researcher/engineer supervised by a senior scientist. Project work is specified in collaboration (innovation).
- Eight weeks of data from a requested module (module 1-4, wind tunnels, edge, LCT and other future testbeds) (easy access).
- A master thesis/student 5 months project supervised by a senior researcher. Project work is specified in collaboration (Innovation).
- The front place for a partner roll-up (visibility).
- Logo placed on the partner list on web site and on a partnering program screen (visibility).