RISE’s mission is to work for sustainable growth in Sweden by strengthening the competitiveness and capacity for renewal of Swedish industry, as well as promoting the innovative development of society as a whole.
RISE’s mission is formulated in Swedish Government research and innovation bills as well as any owner instructions issued by the Government.
The Government’s research and innovation bill states that the overarching goal for the research institutes gathered under the RISE AB umbrella is to be internationally competitive and facilitate sustainable growth in Sweden by strengthening competitiveness and innovation in the business Community.
We do this by:
- Increasing our own and our customer’s international presence and competitiveness.
- Strengthening regional business communities and industrial clusters.
- Creating a robust infrastructure for innovation for the benefit of industry and society.
- Contributing to innovative, sustainable solutions to social challenges.
- Supporting small and medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Read the previous proposition.
Regeringens proposition 2016/17:50