Machine learning researcher at RISE Data Centre Systems and Applied Data Science in Luleå. My core research focus on Autonomous Data Centers , that is how to use AI to detect faults, predict maintenance needs and plan the use of resources like solar cells, batteries and cooling equipment in a micro-grid connected edge data center .
Other research interest involve remote sensing and machine learning assisted analysis of satellite data as in the Swedish Space Data Lab project and Natural Language Processing as in the Swedish Large Language Models project.
Extensive Applied Data Science experience from international banking with roles as Senior Vice President in Counterparty Credit Risk Quantitative Analysis at Nikko-Citigroup in Tokyo and as Director in Risk Analytics at Citibank in London. Degree of Licentiate from Luleå University of Technology in Electronic Systems.
- Machine learning based control of small-scale autonomous data centers
- Towards a Holistic Controller : Reinforcement Learning for Data Center Control
- Defining Beneficiaries of Emerging Data Infrastructures Towards Effective Data …
- EDGE : Microgrid Data Center with Mixed Energy Storage
- Experimental Analysis of Server Fan Control Strategies for Improved Data Center…
- Vegetation and Drought Trends in Sweden’s Mälardalen Region – Year-on-Year Comp…
- Cross-Encoded Meta Embedding towards Transfer Learning
- Physical and Data-Driven Models for Edge Data Center Cooling System
- Data Center Excess Heat Recovery : A Case Study of Apple Drying