Martin Kurdve works with research and business development, and transformation to sustainable production systems and circular economics. With nine years at Volvo Group, but also as a consultant and work in the paper industry, as background, Martin has a solid industry experience. Martin has been at RISE (IVF) since 2011 and has worked in the ProductionLeap as a business coach, researching Green Lean, production system modelling, circular systems and company development.
Martin has a Techn. Lic. in Industrial Environmental Economics from Lund and a Ph.D. in Innovation and Design Technology from Mälardalen University.
Martins expertise involves e.g.sustainable production systems, industrial transformation, sustainability strategy, industrial symbiosis, production logistics, value stream analysis, seamless transport, produktion simulation, systems analysis, lean methods, ecodesign, cirkular economi etc.
He is also currently working part of his time at Chalmers. https://www.chalmers.se/en/Staff/Pages/Martin-Kurdve.aspx
- Development of collaborative green lean production systems
- Metal and Plastic Recycling Flows in a Circular Value Chain
- Green lean operationalisation of the circular economy concept on production sho…
- Digital organisational readiness : experiences from manufacturing companies
- Skyddsutrustning vid Covid 19 – Metodik för säker produktframtagning vid egen b…
- Applying tools for end of use outlook in design for recirculation
- Identifying and evaluating recirculation strategies for industry in the nordic …
- Re-engineering the waste hierarchy to manage the integration of Circular Econom…