Mattias Persson received his doctorate in 2017 at the Department of Electrical Engineering at Chalmers within "Frequency Response by Wind Farms in Power Systems with
High Wind Power Penetration".
Mattias mainly works with research and analysis projects within power grid impact on transmission networks, the projects often include frequency regulation and WAMS applications but also island operation and support services in the form of voltage regulation. Is a member of CIGRE, supervises doctoral students, new employees, runs internal initiatives on electrification and grid impact and is laboratory manager for one of the RISE labs in Gothenburg.
In addition to this, projects are also carried out within electric power systems with a focus on power system stability but also distribution networks, integration of solar electricity, distributed energy storage, V2G, DC microgrids and various expert assignments.
- Wind power participation in frequency regulation: a profitability assessment fo…
- Laddinfrastruktur och frekvensreglering : en fallstudie
- Energy Loss Savings Using Direct Current Distribution in a Residential Building…
- Battery loss prediction using various loss models: A case study for a residenti…
- Data-driven trajectory prediction of grid power frequency based on neural models
- Frequency quality in the nordic system 2040
- Nadir Frequency Estimation in Low-Inertia Power Systems
- D1.1 Overview of need-owners and their needs : ANM4L, Januari 2020
- Detection and localization of non-technical losses in distribution systems with…
- Flexibility needs in the future power system