Johan (PhD physics, 2010) is a senior research scientist at RISE since 2011. His research is focused on wildfires, their ignition, behaviour and consequences to society. Other research areas includes experimental techniques in heat transfer from flames, fires impact on timber structures and on thermal properties of materials at high temperatures.
● New grassfire danger warning model for Sweden, https://rib.msb.se/filer/pdf/29530.pdf
● Overview of wildfires in Sweden, https://rib.msb.se/filer/pdf/29089.pdf
- A Comparison of the Conditions in a Fire Resistance Furnace When Testing Combus…
- A steel column exposed to localized fire
- An investigation of the lumped capacitance assumption for unprotected steel mem…
- Application of concepts of fire resistance of load bearing structural glass
- Are you prepared for an ethanol tank fire?
- Assessment of Self-Heating in Wood Pellets by FE Modelling
- Behavior of load-bearing glass at elevated temperature
- Behaviour of an intumescing system subjected to different heating conditions
- Behaviour of monolithic and laminated glass exposed to radiant heating
- Brandrisker vid tankstationer för flytande naturgas