Testbed for Solar Energy Solutions
<p>Solar testbed has a given roll in the innovation system for solar energy solutions. It can best be described as an informal innovation cluster led by RISE.</p>
RISEs facilities consists of:
- Outdoor test site for solar products and systems
- Artificial Sun and flash-tester for performance testing of solar collectors and solar PV modules. Solar Array Simulator for inverter tests.
- Climate chambers and other material testing resources
- Equipment for performance testing of small research solar cells
- Monochromator for spectral characterization of solar cells
- Equipment for performance testing/ error detection in the field
- Full-scale demonstration of complete system and its integration via RISEs Research Villa
The Solar Test bed is based on a collaboration between academia, institute sector and industry. The cluster and its in-depth test beds serve as an open platform for all its stakeholders.
Isolated testbeds (IT)
Energy and Clean Tech
Västra Götaland Region