We offer comprehensive testing of high voltage products, components and materials.
In our high voltage laboratory, we can generate and measure high voltage at megavolt levels, making it possible to handle a variety of testing needs. We can also carry out other tests, such as mechanical testing, acoustic testing, and environmental resistance testing.
We have sample resources and state-of-the-art measurement systems for
• Alternating Voltage and Alternating Current (AC)
• Direct voltage and Direct current (DC)
• Lightning and Switching Impulse Voltage (LI and SI)
• Impulse current
• PD measurements
• Temperature rise and temperature cycling
• Capacitance and tan delta
We carry out tests such as electrical withstand tests, temperature rise tests, insulation quality, rain tests on everything from shoes to high-voltage cables. We are flexible and always try to find solutions that meet your needs.
Testing of high voltage equipment and materials
Electricity, Force and torque, Sound and vibrations, Temperature
Price on tender