The Vibration Center's goal is to reduce vibration-related injuries by addressing the source of the problem. As a member of the network, your company receives knowledge and help on vibration-related issues.
RISE has long experience of working with projects and activities to reduce vibration in machines. With the Vibration Center, we want to create a hub where companies and organizations can share knowledge, experience and get help with various vibration-related issues.
Vibration Center is under development, we expect to be up and running fall 2020.
We plan to offer the following activities and services within the Vibration Center.
• Vibration measures for machines
• Vibration remediation at companies
• Vibration measurement of machines
• Seminars for competence building and dissemination of information
• Legislation and regulations
• Collaboration with other stakeholders in the area
• Identification and initiation of research projects
• External monitoring
• ISO related work
Please contact us for more information about the Vibration Center and to become a member.
Please contact us for more information and to become a member.