- Project manager: 2015-, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, Stockholm, Sweden
- Functional coatings (e.g. liquid, ice, dirt repellent)
- Novel coating techniques (e.g. plasma, nFOG, etc.)
- Hybrid coatings (e.g. nanocellulose/clay)
- Troedsson Postdoctoral position: 2013-2015, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, Stockholm, Sweden
- Fire retardant nanocellulose/clay coatings for wood
- Postdoctoral position: 2012-2014, TUT/Paper Converting and Packaging Technology, Tampere Finland
- Industrial funded postdoc-project: Development of biopolymer coated packaging materials
- Researcher/PhD student: 2004-2012, TUT/Paper Converting and Packaging Technology/material technology, Tampere Finland
- Surface modification of paper, board and polymer surfaces by atmospheric plasma and corona techniques
- Utilization of liquid flame sprayed (LFS) nano-coating for paper, board and polymer substrates
- Doctor of Science (2012, Material Science), Department of Material Science, Tampere University of Technology (TUT), Finland.
Thesis title: “Atmospheric Plasma Modification in Extrusion Coating”
- Technical Licentiate (2007, Paper converting and packaging), Department of Material Science, Tampere University of Technology (TUT),
- Master of Engineering (2004, Paper converting and packaging), Department of Paper converting and packaging, Tampere University of
Technology (TUT), Finland.
- 50 Peer-reviewed articles or book chapters
- 15 international conferences (speaker/invited speaker), ~50 (as co-author)
- 1 patent, 1 patent application
- 3 PhD (on-going)
- 5 visiting scientist
- 4 MSc.