Ali Baldor joined RISE SICS Västerås as a senior researcher and project manager within the area of wireless communication and cooperative systems at the beginning of 2016. His research interests include vehicle communications e.g. DSRC, LTE, 5G, vehicular networks, connected vehicles, cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS), and industrial wireless communication.
Ali received his Ph.D. degree in Informatics from the Technical University of Valencia in 2016 covering communications and computer networking. His PhD study involved the design and evaluation of a MAC protocol for vehicular ad-hoc networks.
Share the same passion and want to join the effort? Ali is always open to discussion and cooperation. Feel free to visit his LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alibalador.
- A Comparison of Decentralized Congestion Control Algorithms for Multiplatooning…
- A Reliable and Efficient Token-Based MAC Protocol for Platooning Applications
- A Reliable Token-Based MAC Protocol for V2V Communication in Urban VANET
- A Token-Based MAC Protocol for Achieving High Reliability in VANET
- An Efficient MAC Protocol for vehicle platooning in automated highway systems
- An overview on security and privacy challenges and their solutions in fog-based…
- Communication middleware technologies for industrial distributed control system…
- Cost-Aware Task Scheduling in Fog-Cloud Environment
- Industrial IoT security threats and concerns by considering Cisco and Microsoft…
- Internet of Things architecture challenges : A systematic review