Manager positions in Materials and Production division
The Materials and Production division provides expertise in chemistry, biology, medical technology and mechanics. We operate in corrosion, transition methodology, sustainability efforts, change and organisational development along with product, production and material development for textiles, polymers, composites, metals and ceramics.
In Sweden, our operations are based in Gothenburg, Mölndal, Borås, Jönköping, Piteå, Umeå, Linköping, Kista, Uppsala, Alnarp and Olofström. In France, the division operates in Saint-Étienne and Brest. The division is led by SVP Pernilla Walkenström.
Apply to job positions:
- Director of Additive Manufacturing
- Director of Biological Function
- Director of Chemical and Biological Safety
- Director of Chemical Problem-solving
- Director of Construction and Infrastructure
- Director of Machine Safety
- Director of Materials, Process and Recycling
- Director of Polymer Materials and Sustainability
- Director of Product Safety
- Director of Textile Materials and Products