Innovation support for small and medium sized enterprises
One of RISE’s most important tasks is to strengthen the competitiveness of small and medium-sized Swedish businesses (SMEs). Our focus is always on the needs of the individual company and we offer customised support and expertise irrespective of where on the development curve the company finds itself.
We are able to offer SMEs everything from technical solutions, skills development and commissioned research to evaluations of products or processes. We also have methods and services to support the innovative ability of the company.
Our offer for SME companies
- Access to RISE’s 2800 experts and hundreds of test and demonstration environments
- Guidance regarding SME-specific projects and offers
- Tips and advice regarding funding opportunities
- Quality-assured market access
- Business networks
- Customised training
- Examples of SME-specific projects and networks include the Food Accelerator, Scale-up, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), EU SME support initiatives and advice on CE labelling.
Get support from your regional contact person
Through our regional hubs,we collaborate with regional stakeholders such as the IUC industrial development centre, Science Parks, Almi and higher education institutions.
Regional contact persons:
- Region Kalmar County: Torbjörn Håkansson
- Region Norrbotten: Roger Tuomas
- Region Skåne: Frida Vilhelmsson Skandevall
- Region Västerbotten: Adam Wikström
- Region Västra Götaland: Susanna Kindberg
- Region Östra Mellansverige: Leif Lyckebäck och Göran Felldin
If you have questions regarding RISE strategic collaborations for the development of Sweden's small and medium sized companies, for example strategic partnerships and innovation partnerships for SMF - please contact Anders Persson.