We’re changing ERP systems!
We are in the process of moving all of RISE to a single consolidated ERP system. The major system change will take place for a couple of weeks in October, and ERP functionality will be limited in much of our business during this time.
We will do our best to ensure that this does not affect customers and suppliers, although everything may not be “business as usual” these weeks. For instance, it may take extra time to send you order confirmations.
We hope for your understanding in such case. The transition to a consolidated ERP system is a major step in our efforts to build a cohesive and powerful research institute and to add even greater value for both our customers and society.
Who to contact at RISE
If you are a customer and you have questions about this, please contact the person who is normally your contact at RISE.
If you are a supplier and you have questions about this, we ask that you please send an email to the RISE company that you are a supplier to using the appropriate email address below:
- RISE INNVENTIA AB – email@example.com
- INNVENTIA Fastighet AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE LignoDemo AB – email@example.com
- AstaZero AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE SMP Svensk Maskinprovning AB – email@example.com
- RISE Processum AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE Energy Technology Center AB – email@example.com
- MoRe Research Örnsköldsvik AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swerea AB – email@example.com
- RISE IVF AB– firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE KIMAB AB – email@example.com
- RISE SICOMP AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE SWECAST AB – email@example.com
- SEEL Swedish Electric Transport Laboratory AB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB – email@example.com
We look forward to continuing to work with you.