Cristofer Englund is a research manager within Humanized Autonomy and is responsible for research in automated and connected vehicles at RISE. Cristofer is also associate professor in data mining at Halmstad University. Within Humanized Autonomy are researchers with broad skills in e.g. behavioral science, philosophy, industrial design, embedded systems, business modeling, wireless communication, machine learning and image processing.
Cristofer is leading several projects within automated vehicles and is particularly interested in the interaction between different players in the transport system. Specifically about how behavior can be modeled to facilitate machines to interpret human, and other machine behavior to create safer and more efficient transport.
- A hybrid approach to outlier detection in the offset lithographic printing proc…
- A new method for ground vehicle access control and situation awareness : experi…
- A novel approach to estimate proximity in a random forest : An exploratory study
- A Novel Risk Indicator for Cut-In Situations
- A Simulation Study on Effects of Platooning Gaps on Drivers of Conventional Veh…
- A Simulation-Based Safety Analysis of CACC-Enabled Highway Platooning
- A SOM based model combination strategy