I am a scientific researcher, project leader, coordinator, networker and speaker/lecturer, with a PhD in Man-Machine Interaction. During the past years I have been involved in many activities where data-driven innovation, AI and Machine Learning is used to solve real problems together with the industries and organisations in need of the solutions.
The connecting thread throughout my work life is APPLICATION: how technology in general (and ICT in particular) is taken into use by people, working in an environment and living in society. How does technology influence work, society, people and practices, and how does work, society, people and practices influence technology?
Ask me about
Ask me about
- Data Driven Maintenance : A Promising Way of Action for Future Industrial Servi…
- Super Service Technician Slutrapport
- A joint statistical and symbolic anomaly detection system : Increasing performa…
- Questions, inspiration, feedback, and contributions: How entrepreneurs network …
- How to choose and how to watch: an on-demand perspective on current TV practices
- On the design of television as a service based on average TV watching
- CHORUS Deliverable 3.4: Vision Document
- CHORUS Deliverable 2.2: Second report - identification of multi-disciplinary ke…
- Capturing TV user behaviour in fictional character descriptions
- CHORUS Deliverable 4.3: Report from CHORUS workshops on national initiatives an…