Ali Baldor joined RISE SICS Västerås as a senior researcher and project manager within the area of wireless communication and cooperative systems at the beginning of 2016. His research interests include vehicle communications e.g. DSRC, LTE, 5G, vehicular networks, connected vehicles, cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS), and industrial wireless communication.
Ali received his Ph.D. degree in Informatics from the Technical University of Valencia in 2016 covering communications and computer networking. His PhD study involved the design and evaluation of a MAC protocol for vehicular ad-hoc networks.
Share the same passion and want to join the effort? Ali is always open to discussion and cooperation. Feel free to visit his LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alibalador.
- Internet of Things architecture challenges : A systematic review
- Internet of Vehicles : Architecture, services, and applications
- Network Management in Heterogeneous IoT Networks
- Pushing IoT Mobility Management to the Edge : Granting RPL Accurate Localizatio…
- Survey on decentralized congestion control methods for vehicular communication
- Cost-Aware Task Scheduling in Fog-Cloud Environment
- The Use of Meta-Surfaces in Vehicular Networks
- An overview on security and privacy challenges and their solutions in fog-based…
- A Comparison of Decentralized Congestion Control Algorithms for Multiplatooning…
- Practical 3-D beam pattern based channel modeling for multi-polarized massive M…