CHARK-SM is organized for the tenth time! The judging of the products are carried out at RISE. The quality contest is an important factor in the Swedish chark industry and makes it easier for the consumer to choose the highest quality products. About 500 people, around 100 chark companies and more than 50 of the industry's most important suppliers participants in CHARK-SM.
The CHARK-SM is divided into four parts: a competition, a trade fair, a conference and a banquet with award ceremony.
The competition is open to chark products manufactured in Sweden and sold on the Swedish market. Over 750 chark products compete in 16 different product classes and the focus is on quality. The quality of the chark products is judged according to criterias and by a knowledgeable judicial panel. High quality chark products are awarded with a gold quality stamp. Of these, a Swedish Champion is appointed in each class. The chark products who have received some or a few point deductions from the judging receive a silver or bronze quality stamp.
At the moment there is no events for the public.
Important dates 2018
- May 7 - Deadline for Judges
- June 8 - Deadline for exhibitors / sponsors
- September 12 - Final day of registration for competitors
- October 3 - 5 - Submission of Competitive Products
- October 3 - Final registration date for the banquet
- October 9 - 10 - The judging is in progress
- October 19 - Deadline for the conference
- November 8 - The Big Chark Day in Gothenburg
Follow us on social media
Twitter and Instagram: @Chark_SM
Tag us: #charksm